Cape Coral Homes For Rent
Scroll down to view all of our available rentals
Summary of Rental Qualifications and Application Process
View our full resident selection criteria here.
Required Information - Government issued ID, 3 months worth of most recent pay stubs (or 2 years tax returns if self-employed), Pet Acknowledgement Application completed whether you have a pet or not. You can find this application here. Landlord contact information for the last 3 years. All adults, aged 18+ must apply & pay a $65 application fee Application Fee is non-refundable.
Security Deposits and Admin Fees - Applicants with better credit and references will generally be approved at a security deposit of 1 months rent + $100 admin fee. Applicants with combined credit scores below 620 and references may still be approved at up to a double deposit + an increased risk mitigation admin fee.
Common Reasons to be Declined - Incomplete applications, evictions, unpaid balances due to landlords, credit score beneath 500, insufficient income, unsatisfactory references, non-discharged bankruptcies, and recent bankruptcies. Unqualified occupants, pets (no aggressive breeds allowed) and/or vehicles can also be a reason for decline. Within the last 7 years, any felonies of illegal manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance, felonies resulting in bodily harm or intentional damage or destruction of property for example, “arson”.
Pet Policy - No pets are allowed without prior approval. All pet owners must complete our Pet Acknowledgement Application. You can find this application here . One time non-refundable pet fee of $300 for the first pet and $150 for each additional pet plus a monthly pet fee $20 per pet. For more information, please call our office.
The Rentifi Resident Benefits Package is designed to provide convenience and professional services to our residents. By applying, Resident agrees to auto-enrollment in the program and agrees to pay an additional $37.00 each month, as additional rent. Inclusions of the package may vary due to the property mechanicals or other limitations. Example: a forced air/heat system is required to participate in the Utility & Maintenance Reduction component, if the Tenant declines to opt-in to our liability & personal property insurance plan, instead providing proof of alternative liability & personal property insurance. No discount will be given if any element of the package is not utilized; the package is all-inclusive and mandatory.
We now offer Lock-Box move-ins for your move-in convenience! There is a one time charge of $100 for this.
Newly Renovated 2.2 In SE Cape Coral
- 2 beds
- 2 baths
- 879 SqFt
- $2,299.00 Deposit
Cape Coral, Florida 33990-1968
2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in SE Cape Coral available for immediate move in! Newly renovated, carefully curated selections have been applied to every corner of the home. Tiled flooring, granite countertops, modern cabinetry, and brand-new stainless steel appliances provide a serene and modern feel. Updated bathroom with tiled surrounds and granite countertops are both aesthetically pleasing and easy to clean! washer/dryer connections on the screened-in lanai that opens to an expansive fenced-in back yard. Apply today before it's gone!
UTILITIES INCLUDED: Trash Service
PARKING SITUATION: private drive
PET RESTRICTIONS: restrictions apply, owner approval required
SHOWING INSTRUCTIONS: Call/Text 239-309-1296 to schedule a showing.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Application Fee $65 per adult.
* Proof of income for 4 weeks.
* Monthly income has to be more than 3 times the monthly rent (combined).
* If your credit, residence history or income does not does not meet our criteria, you may still be approved but at a higher security deposit amount.
* Copies of ID's.
* Subject to Credit, Criminal and Eviction searches.
* Security Deposit is one month's rent (pending owner's approval).
* Our pet fees are Non-refundable pet fee of $300.00 for the first pet and $150 for each additional pet including a $20 per month per pet, pet rent. Some properties may require higher fees or higher rent amounts. If a higher fee or rent amount is required, you will be notified once the pet application has been processed.
* Pet Screening Required: https://rentifipm.petscreening.com/
* Properties under an association will require an additional association applications and fees may apply.
* In addition to the rent, a resident benefits fee of $37.00 will be applied. Read more about what that includes here: https://www.capecoral-propertymanagement.com/resident-benefits-package
*All information is Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed and is Subject To Change.
**Avoid Rental Scams: Rentifi Property Management will never ask you to wire money or request funds through a payment app on your mobile device.
The full Application Criteria can be found here: https://www.capecoral-propertymanagement.com/rental-criteria
Are you an Owner looking for a property management company? Find out if Rentifi is a good fit for you: https://www.capecoral-propertymanagement.com/.
Rentifi Property Management LLC
2830 Winkler Ave #103-A
Fort Myers, FL 33916
Phone: (239) 549-6611
Amenities: washer/dryer connection, fenced in yard
- Date Available